2. Information We Collect
We may collect the following information from you, or our users may provide the following information about you:
- Contact information (e.g., name, email address, phone number)
- Feedback and survey responses
- Any other information you voluntarily provide
3. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Send you satisfaction surveys and social review prompts
- Analyze and communicate responses to our clients
- Improve our services
4. How We Share Your Information
We may disclose your non-private, aggregated, or otherwise non-personal information, such as usage statistics of our Services, at our discretion. We are not limited in any way in our use of non-personal information that does not permit direct association with any specific individual or non-identifiable aggregate information about our users (such as the number of people who respond to our messages, etc.).
5. Other Uses and Disclosures of Information
We may disclose information that we, in good faith, believe is appropriate to cooperate in investigations of fraud or other illegal activity, to conduct investigations of violations of our Terms & Conditions and/or to protect our rights, or protect your safety and the safety of others.
We disclose information in response to a subpoena, warrant, court order, levy, attachment, order of a court-appointed receiver or other comparable legal process, including subpoenas from private parties in a civil action. If the subpoena seeks information about an identified subscriber or limited group of subscribers, we will make reasonable business efforts to contact the subscriber(s) before providing information to the party that requests it. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to do so in all cases, whether due to a time limit, court order, inability to effectively contact a subscriber, or other circumstances.
We disclose information to your agent or legal representative (such as the holder of a power of attorney that you grant, or a guardian appointed for you).
We share your information with our parent company, subsidiaries and joint ventures to help coordinate the services we provide.
6. Your Choices
You have the following choices regarding your information:
- Opt-out: You can opt-out of receiving survey invitations and social review prompts by contacting us or following the opt-out instructions in our communications.
- Access and update: You can review or change your personal information by contacting us.
8. Changes to This Policy
9. Governing Law
10. Contact Us
©2023 MedRev. All Rights Reserved.